SLG - BMW E90 / E92 / E8X Wilwood Dual Caliper Bracket Kits
Vendor: Seems Legit Garage
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
The original BMW Dual Caliper solution! This dual caliper bracket kit is the easiest and least intrusive way to install a true Formula Drift style secondary/dual rear caliper setup for hydraulic handbraking; aka making mad skids! Don’t use an in-line system which can lead to constantly changing brake bias and pedal feel. Use this for consistent and reliable sideways action!
Our brackets are designed by professional automotive engineers in the USA to be as strong as possible with no compromises, are manufactured in our own machine shop out of aerospace-grade 6061 aluminum and are all shipped directly from our door to yours. No BS, we stand by our product no matter what as we create it from start to finish. Feel free to reach out with any questions during your build.
With this kit you can install a hydraulic handbrake for epic drift entries, controlled slides in rallies and tight corners in autocross- all with just a few simple bolt on parts.
-135i and 335i models are designed for use with:
- Wilwood GP320 calipers (120-15753)
- Wilwood Poly B Pads ( 15B-11966K )
-E9X M3 models are designed for use with:
- Wilwood Forged Narrow Dynalite calipers for 1” thick rotors, such as 120-15255, 120-14332, or 120-15254 (Different piston size choices). 120-15255 is a great match for a .625’ master cylinder (The most common option)
-All model brackets feature the following:
- Billet aerospace 6061 aluminum construction
- Gold Anodizing
- ARP Hardware for connection to trailing arm, and 12.9 hardware found in other locations
- Allows for use of factory wheel speed/ABS sensors
- Does not require the removal of axle, hub, or wheel bearing to install, unlike comparable products
- Requires removal of dust shield and factory e-brake system