ASD - Reverse Mount E-Brake
Vendor: ASD Motorsport
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Many of you have asked and ASD listened…The all new ASD 15.25″ “Reverse Mount” E-brake is here!
This new updated product has been re-designed from a blank CAD screen, specifically as a reverse mount option.
The ASD reverse mount pull back e-brake has been designed to place the master cylinder further away from the driver. Although not necessary in all vehicles, this improves room for the driver in smaller vehicles – or for larger drivers who are a little more cramped in their cars.
For those who prefer to mount their ASD e-brake on the side of the tunnel rather than on top of the tunnel, this new product also allows a lot more seat room by placing the master cylinder in the forward location and away from the seat.
It is a few dollars more expensive than our original ASD e-brake product due to the increased manufacturing costs of the one piece CNC machined base, but for those who want a little more driver room in their cars it is the perfect solution.
If you are on a budget and saving a few bucks makes a difference, we understand! We still offer the original style ASD E-brake too, please click here for that option.
The “Reverse Mount” ASD E-brake features include:
- 15.25” e-brake handle, CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- 6061-T6 Aluminum base, CNC machined from one single block for maximum strength
- Your choice of Black or gold anodizing on the CNC machined base
- Your choice of Wilwood master cylinder sizes (5/8” or 3/4”)
- Your choice of Wilwood “reservoir” or “pass-through” style master cylinder
- Black powder coating on master cylinder. We disassemble, inspect, powdercoat, and reassemble every single Wilwood master cylinder for build quality assurance.
- 6061 Aluminum, red anodized FK Bearing heim joint with PTFE liner for maximum life
- Proper Aircraft grade hardware and Mil-Spec AN washers
- Plumbing hardware options for -3AN lines
- Plumbing hardware options for 3/16” steel brake line tube
- Same bolt pattern on the base as our other ASD products (will bolt right onto your same tunnel mount)
- Complete e-brake assembly only weighs 2 lbs 3 oz! (1 kilogram). CAD designed to be lightweight but very strong for years of abuse!
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA.