Voodoo13 - S550 Mustang Rear Adjustable Camber Arms 15-17 (RCFO-0100HC)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Our S550 adjustable rear camber arms provide a great solution when your Mustang has been lowered and the factory slotted adjustments are maxed out. The range on these arms is -4.5° to +5° relative to the stock control arm. NOTE: To fully utilize the range on these arms, it must be paired with adjustable rear toe arms. The QA1 XM series rod ends eliminate play from the stock rubber bushings thus improving handling and predictability. Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings help keep NVH down compared to oem rubber bushings that flex and wear over time.
- Adjustment Range: -4.5° to +5° relative from stock upper control arm
- QA1 PTFE lined heim joints
- Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings
- 6061-T6 aerospace grade USA sourced aluminum
- Available in raw metal finish or Hard Clear anodized (gunmetal grey)
- Increase rear grip and cornering performance
- Designed, engineered, manufactured and tested in the USA at our Mesa, AZ facility
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Does not fit GT350