Voodoo13 is proud to offer our new S-chassis outer tie rods that allow for adjustable bump steer correction. -With an excessively lowered car, the changes in the suspension can cause unwanted handling characteristics such as bump steer. -Roll center will also be effected negatively when lowering a car which can cause the car to roll more when cornering. -Bump steer is when the drivers input is absent when steering the front wheels, and it steers itself during road imperfections due to improper suspension geometry. -With our adjustable tie rods, you can fine tune the suspension geometry using the included-spacers to dial out bump steer as well as relocate the roll center closer to OEM position which also reduces the stress on the ball joints in the steering system. -To ensure binding isnt a problem, our outer tie rod ends incorporate QA1s high misalignment rod ends with 64å¡ of misalignment angle.
- 35mm longer than OEM at shortest adjustment, 54mm longer than OEM at max adjustment
- Up to 25mm of bump steer adjustment in 5mm increments.
- CNC machined tie rod shanks from heat treated 17-4 H900 stainless steel for superior 190ksi tensile strength and corrosion resistance.
- 2024 aluminum hex is extremely lightweight and 50% stronger than 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Spacers machined from aerospace grade aluminum.
- USA made QA1 PCYM chromoly steel heims are heat treated for strength and durability.
- Allows for roll center-and bump steer correction.
S13/S14/S15 with stock knuckles: Use Z32 or Z33/V35 inner tie rods.
S13/S14/S15 with modified knuckles such as drop knuckles or increased steering angle for drifting: Recommend to use S14 inner tie rods.
View Installation Instructions
Install Time: 1 hour
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Made in the USA