VAC - S50B30 & S50B32 EURO E36 M3, 3.4L Premium Stroker Kit (VAC-SK-S50E)
Vendor: Vac Motorsport
Available: In stock
SKU: Vac Motorsport-VAC-SK-S50E
On all products!
60 days return policy
Now available for S50B30 Euro and S50B32 Euro spec engines
The VAC S50 euro 3.4L Stroker Kit has been properly designed and tested to ensure performance, durability, and reliability, just as our S54 kit.
Our latest VAC cranks are the best yet. Made in the USA to beyond OE Motorsport quality, the crank is machined from the highest quality billet steel to our unique specifications. With years of experience in building stroker BMW motors and an optimized design, your ready to surprise the competition.
- Proven record in grueling race & endurance use - Championship winning
- Machined from the best-quality billet
- Exacting specification
- Properly nitrided.
- Exceptional quality and consistency
- Choice of specs
- Optional Slipper Skirt X-forging(+$100)
- Optional skirt & dome coatings (+$60 per piston for both)
- Optional DLC coated Pins (+$60 each)
- Balanced out of the box
- Highly durable
- Pre-clearanced for most race cams
- Includes Rings Pins & Locks
(please note what camshafts you will be using)
- Choice of 2 or 3 ring pistons
- include ARP hardware
- Best in class Strength-to-weight ratio
- A custom match to this stroker setup
With maximum reliability and displacement, your S50 will scream! Our crank maintains a lightweight design and offers gains in torque and horsepower throughout the powerband.
The crankshaft has a stroke of 97mm; a bore size of 86.5mm gives a displacement of 3420.1cc or a bore size of 87mm gives a displacement of 3459.8cc
VAC S50 Euro Stroker Kit includes:
- Our Billet VAC Stroker Crank
- (6) S50 Euro CP forged Pistons; with high quality rings, pins, & locks (any compression ratio/bore you require)
- (6) Custom Arrow Precision Stroker Connecting Rods, forged H-Beam w/ ARP hardware
- Suitable for a street car or all out racing vehicle
- We provide installation and full engine builds for these euro spec engines.
VAC Tech Tip:
- This crank helps give the S50B30 & B32 Euros a wider powerband with much more torque under peak output, giving you the edge off the line and out of corners when you need it most.
- Commonly ordered compression ratios: 12.5:1 Use with Race Fuel only; 11.5:1 Good for high octane pump gas; 9:1 recommended for turbocharged engines