VAC - M50 / M52 Stage 3 Performance Cylinder Head Non-VANOS (VAC-S3PCH-M50)
Vendor: Vac Motorsport
Available: In stock
SKU: Vac Motorsport-VAC-S3PCH-M50
On all products!
60 days return policy
VAC's Stage 3 Performance Cylinder Heads: Unmatched PerformanceVAC's Stage 3 Performance Cylinder Heads are the ULTIMATE in cylinder head technology and performance, crafted with more than 50+ years experience in the racing field.
Many of our cylinder heads are capable of 120-155 HP per liter N/A, and of course drastically more when used with forced induction. We have spent many, many years on the dyno, the flow bench, and even more years though world-wide racing experience to achieve such excellent results while being reliable enough to compete in professional motorsports. Our Stage 3 heads are intended to produce maximum peak horsepower while still maintaining excellent powerband, the crucial secret of the fastest race engines in the world!
Even though they are an extreme departure from stock, we have stage 3 heads for use on the ultimate street performance vehicle as well.
Our Stage 3 Cylinder Heads feature the following:
- Complete Disassembly & Cleaning
- Comprehensive Leak, Crack & Pressure Test
- Inspect All Components For Irregular Wear
- Our Superior Max Performance Multi-angle Intake, Radius Exhaust Valve Job Using Serdi Equipment
- One-Piece High Performance Stainless Steel Valves, Balanced and Blueprinted (Standard or Oversized)
- Unshrouding of Valves
- Meticulous Port and Polish Work
- Attention to Potential Hot-spot Areas and Chamfering
- CC'ed and Chamber Reprofiling as Needed
- All New VAC Up rated Valve Guides
- Trueness Checked & Resurfaced Mating Surface
- High Performance VAC Valve Springs, Balanced
- Titanium Or Steel Alloy Valve Spring Retainers
- Proprietary Tweaks to Improve Performance
Everything above is a Flow-Bench and real world tested design
*Core cylinder head is required for this job. We prefer to work with the customers core cylinder head, but one can be supplied on request by clicking above.*
VAC Tech Tip:
A high performance engine works most efficiently with the broadest powerband when everything is designed to work together.
Stage 3 heads are VAC's pinnacle of R&D and this philosophy