Vac Motorsport - Schrick Camshaft Set (BMW S50 Euro) Single VANOS (SCH-CSS-S50E-284/284)
Vendor: Vac Motorsport
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
AVL Schrick GmbH or 'Schrick' for short, manufactures some of the finest performance and OE camshafts from premium stock. Working with professional racing teams, such as in Formula 1, NASCAR, and ALMS, they are at the forefront of camshaft technology and develop products for your BMW with this history of expertise.
These high performance Schrick cams are designed to work with the S50B30 European M3 (Single VANOS) Engine.
- 284/284 degree duration, 11.9mm lift set
- 296/296 degree duration, 12.4mm lift set
- 316/308 degree duration, 13.3 & 13mm lift set (Race only, must eliminate VANOS)
We have used Schrick cams for many years and continue to have consistent, powerful, reliable results on the street and track. Talk to one of our engine consultants to guide you into the proper camshaft for your application.
VAC Tech Tips:
- While not required for the mild grinds, we recommend S50b30 euro camshaft upgrades be accompanied by performance valve springs + retainers for performance and engine reliability: If the engine is ever over revved, or you accidentally miss shift, the engine could be damaged. Uprated springs can help protect against this costly and severe accident.
- Race cams must be used with upgraded springs and retainers.