Redline - WaterWetter (coolant additive) (RED-WW)
Available: In stock
SKU: Vac Motorsport-RED-WW
On all products!
60 days return policy
WaterWetter® is a unique wetting agent for cooling systems which reduces coolant temperatures by as much as 30oF. This liquid product can be used to provide rust and corrosion protection in plain water for racing engines, which provides much better heat transfer properties than glycol-based antifreeze. Or it can be added to new or used antifreeze to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems. Designed for modern aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze systems.
VAC has found Redline WaterWetter to offer effective results and welcome additional cooling system lubrication. This product is also compatible with all BMW coolant.
- Doubles the wetting ability of water
- Improves heat transfer
- Reduces cylinder head temperatures
- May allow more spark advance for increased torque
- Reduces rust, corrosion and electrolysis of all metals
- Provides long term corrosion protection
- Cleans and lubricates water pump seals
- Prevents foaming
- Reduces cavitation corrosion
- Complexes with hard water to reduce scale
VAC Tech Tip:
We highly recommend changing your coolant regularly (at least every few years), BMWs 'Long Life' indicated interval is far too long for effective maintenance of your cooling and climate control systems and we have seen this cause expensive repairs in the long run.