Redline - Synthetic MT-90 [ 75W90 ] (GL-4 manual transmission lubricant) (80W) (RED-MT90)
Available: In stock
SKU: Vac Motorsport-RED-LWS
On all products!
60 days return policy
Redline has become a household name in the performance and racing world due to the quality of products they offer and the reliability they have sustained.
For model year 2001- BMW LSD Differentials, performance and built differentails, including all M3 and M5/6 models; we recomend this Redline Lightweight 'Shockproof' gear oil.
"Film thickness greater than an SAE 75W140, yet low fluid friction like 80W gear oil or 30W motor oil"
- Redline's gear oil is a preferred product in nearly all car and light truck differentials, both conventional and limited-slip that will see extreme street and some drag race or road race use.
- Also Popular in racing transmissions like Hewland and other Road Racing dog-ring boxes, Bert and Brinn for Stock Cars, G-Force, and Liberty clutchless for Drag Racing.
- Not recomended for transmissions with syncros, like street car transmissions.
Contains additional friction modifiers for suitablity with clutch-type limited slip differentials - for most LSDs, no additional friction modifiers are required
- Specialty lubricants intended for high performance & heavy duty use
- Very long service life offers you value
- Recommended for E46M, Z4M, E92 M3 and later ///M models
- The typical BMW application will require 3 quarts (as more than 2 are required)
NOTE: Early model BMW differentials are recommended to use 75w-90 below*