Eisenmann Rear Exhaust BMW M3 E92/E93 (EIS-RES-E92M3)
Available: In stock
SKU: Vac Motorsport -EIS-RES-E92M3
On all products!
60 days return policy
Begin the ///M V8 concerto conducted by maestro Eisenmann...
Eisenmann Exhausts are as synonymous with quality as they are sonorous in sound. There quality is exceptional making them the choice OE manufacture of exhausts for prestigious tuners such as Brabus, AMG, G-Power, Rieger, Porsche, Digi-Tec, Kelleners Sport, and other legendary German marques.
If you want the ultimate exhaust for the ultimate driving machine you can't go wrong with an Eisenmann system.
The E92/E93 M3 application has 4x 83mm round, staggered, slash-cut tips engraved with the Eisenmann logo. This exhaust makes the M3s V8 sound as exotic as the technology used to make it. Don't be surprised if the Italian cars get their feathers ruffled, this is how the M3 should sound!
Available in either Sport (quieter) or Race (louder). The Sport passes Germany's strict TÜV standards if you are looking for a more refined sound level.
Eisenmann SPORT Version for the BMW M3 (e92):
- Decibels (moving vehicle): 75 dB
- Decibels (stationary vehicle): 92 dB at 6,225 RPM
- Back-Pressure Reduction: -25% (approx.)
- Weight of Exhaust: approx. 46 lbs.
- Decibels (moving vehicle): 95 dB
- Decibels (stationary vehicle): 102 dB at 6,225 RPM
- Back-Pressure Reduction: -32% (approx.)
- Weight of Exhaust: 46 lbs.
- 100% light-weight T304/T306 stainless steel
- Made in Germany
- 2 year warranty
- Top quality craftsmanship
- TÜV certified (only SPORT sound level)
- DIN EN ISO 9001 certified
- CAD/CAM graphics and simulation design technology
- Laser CNC machining and sheet-metal processing
- Maximum horsepower and torque gains under all driving conditions
- Deep, throaty yet highly refined tone
- Dynamic sound, so that the exhaust sings under heavy acceleration, yet maintains the integrity of the car in normal driving.
- SPORT (quieter) - With German TÜV Homologation.
- RACE (louder) - Not Legal for Road Use in Germany.
VAC Install Tips:
- This rear section installs by cutting the OE pipes leading to your original muffler.
- If you would not like to cut, you may add Eisenmann connecting pipes for a bolt on install available by clicking the "add connecting pipes" box at the top of the item page.