BMW E46 M3 Sport Performance Package by Fabspeed (VAC-PH&CS-E46M3)
Available: In stock
SKU: Vac Motorsport-VAC-PH&CS-E46M3
On all products!
60 days return policy
Direct bolt on fit and finish, wonder full sound, world class performance...
VAC Motorsports and Fabspeed USA have joined together to become a force in the competitive BMW Exhaust world. We partnered with Fabspeed because of their excellent reputation for fit, finish and performance. While they are best known for Porsche, Ferarri, Lamborgini and other exotics - The BMW partnership has allowed us to improved product, and offer the best setups for each and every BMW enthusiast!
The BMW community knows that not all S54 headers are created equal, and while its easy to remove catalysts and sell a header with no emissions compliance, there are customers that want power, sound and emissions compatibility. Here we offer a real solution....
The Fabspeed Solution: Gain horsepower, as well as keep your emissions 100% intact* with no trickery or software manipulation... or without the smell of straight pipes; this is the package! Our direct-replacement high flow cat section utilizes premium authentic European sourced HJS catalytic converters and high strength T304 stainless steel for the best solution available.
Quality: 100% stainless steel High Flow Cat Section for the E46 M3 has been called "The Best!" along with direct-fit Performance Headers. Completely TIG welded with CNC jet cut flanges for ultra-premium quality and long life.
Performance: This exhaust solution allows your engine to flow much better than any US or Euro spec exhaust while properly controlling engine volume and delivering a pleasing and aggressive sound.
Many other aftermarket high-flow cats that are efficient enough to clean up the exhaust may actually reduce flow close to that of the restrictive factory units. Others that are capable of flowing much more may fail to adequately satisfy the factory Oxygen Sensors, illuminating a check engine light AND eventually, many high flow cats develop a rattle.
This are real frustration for the driver who wants to improve on OEM!
Fabspeed system is the most elegant and high-performing high flow package with 49-state emissions compliance* available for the E46 M3 and takes care of all of these problems while improving over the OEM manifold dramaticaly.
Sound: Often times, installation of headers and thus removal of the Catalytic Converters located in the factory location causes an unpleasant "rasp" sound. This system's HJS high flow Cats sound great, while reducing as much of the rasp sound as possible.
The Total performance solution for the E46 M3 replaces the factory headers, catalytic converters, and mid-pipe with high performance components engineered to improve power and sound; ECU software upgrade available for maximum power gains
- E46 M3 Sport Headers
- E46 M3 Sport Catalytic Converters
- E46 M3 BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter
- E46 M3 ECU Software Tuning Upgrade (optional)
- Fits all BMW E46 M3 vehicles (2000-2006)
- High performance headers replace the restrictive factory headers for increased exhaust flow
- Factory catalytic converters are replaced by high performance 200-cell HJS Sport Cats for optimum performance
- BMC F1 Air Filter increases cold air induction
- ECU software upgrade reprograms the engine's computer in order to take full advantage of the high performance components
- All exhaust components are a simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed products are backed by Fabspeed's Lifetime Limited Warranty
- No catalytic converters other than the OEM are legal for use in the state of California. It is at the vehicle owners discretion to determine if these are appropriate for use, and/or will be legal for use on his or her vehicle. The 200-cell high-flow catalytic converters are not C.A.R.B. certified and are for Off-Road Use ONLY in the state of California
-We typical bill 8-9.5 hours of time with O2 wire extension behind the catalyst.