Bilstein - E36 M3 PSS9 Coil Over Suspension (BIL-GM5-B576-H1)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Bilstein has brought you the perfect street suspension for your BMW.
By combining Bilstein adjustable shocks with coil over hight adjustability and springs designed for sporty street handling; you can now achieve the perfect blend of a quality ride and great handling.
This setup is a popular and proven setup for street and daily driven performance cars. The latest revision of the PSS series maintains it's great reputation for controlled ride, excellent performance, and long term durability that Bilstein is known for.
Bilstein PSS9 -Ideal performance for your daily driver or weekend toy
This race-inspired system provides excellence in high performance tuning, offering an ideal compromise of street compliance and chassis support. The manually adjustable damping monotube gas shock absorbers feature nine or ten-step precise compression and rebound settings, from comfort daily driver to driving event. The threaded body allows accurate adjustability of the front and rear progressive rate springs to achieve the vehicle ride height (-1.0" to -1.75" lower-than-stock adjustment range), center of gravity and level of performance handling desired.
Height Adjustment tools included. Damping adjusts are extremely easy with no tools necessary.
- Ride Height Adjustable Spring Perches
- Front and Rear Tuned Springs
- Front and Rear Shocks
- 9 or 10 position shock dampening settings
- Full Instructions
- Bilsteins Made in Germany quality with TÜV approval
VAC Tech Tips:
- Does NOT include cambers plates, and is not compatible with traditional coilover camber plates. Please see our Ground control units.
- PSS9 kits do not allow you to lower the vehicle excessively (more than 1.75" lower than stock). This keeps suspension geometry optimized and away from a dangerously low position.
- For more track or hard core performance oriented kits in the same price range, we recommend Ground Control, KW, or TC Kline.