AWE Tuning - BMW F3x 328i/428i Axle Back, Single Side (dual tip) Exhaust with Chrome Silver Tips (AWE-3010-22022)
Available: In stock
On all products!
30 days return policy
Power, precision, sophistication and options. Presenting the BMW F30 328i Exhaust Suite.
AWE Tuning has tapped over two decades of experience in performance engineering to produce the ultimate exhaust for the The Ultimate Driving Machine®. Hundreds of hours of prototyping, engineering, research, testing, and daily usage evaluation has culminated in the AWE Tuning BMW F30 328i Exhaust Suite
This Axle Back, Single Side (dual tip) system for your N20 or N26 powered F30 328i is comprised of the Touring Edition Exhaust and 80mm double walled, AWE Tuning branded tips in Chrome Silver.
Additional Features include:
- Featuring AWE Tuning 180 Technology™
- Full 3” CNC mandrel bent system
- Max gains of 13hp and 13ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Available as single side (dual tip), or unique quad tip option
- Dyno-developed, street proven on the AWE Tuning in-house 328i
- Crafted from T304 Stainless Steel
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Important fitment notes:
All products are confirmed to fit both RWD and X Drive vehicles. Quad option systems are not yet confirmed to fit M Performance rear bumpers.
About the system
The AWE Tuning Touring Edition Exhaust
The AWE Tuning Touring Edition Exhaust is an axle back system that leverages AWE Tuning’s proprietary sound cancellation solution, 180 Technology™, to produce the perfect exhaust note, drone free. If you’re unfamiliar with 180 Technology, learn more through this brief 180 Technology video.
The AWE Tuning Performance Mid Pipe
The AWE Tuning Performance Mid Pipe is a key component in obtaining the perfect signature aggressive yet sophisticated note from the exhaust. This resonated piece removes the factory secondary cat (on N26 Motors) and replaces it with straight through 3” T304 stainless steel tubing.
Sound Perfection: AWE Tuning 180 Technology™
Perfect tone comes compliments of AWE Tuning 180 Technology™.
As exhaust gases exit the 328i engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology™ equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology in the tab above.
What’s in the box?
Depending on which options you choose, the AWE Tuning BMW F30 328i Exhaust Suite includes the exhaust system itself, the Performance Mid Pipe (if chosen), exhaust tips (two or four), and all clamps and hardware required for installation. If you are opting for the quad tip option, be sure to also purchase the marking template.
Questions? VAC Performance Specialists are standing by. 1-215-462-4666 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Options in this Suite:
The AWE Tuning BMW F30 328i Exhaust Suite is available as follows. Some fitments depend upon N20 versus N26 motor type, so be sure to check our simple N20 vs N26 guide to verify motor type.
- Fitment guide for Motors
- The single side (two tips) axle back F30 328i Touring Edition Exhaust, featuring 180 Technology
- The quad outlet (four tips) axle back F30 328i Touring Edition Exhaust, featuring 180 Technology
- The F30 328i Touring Edition Exhaust + Performance Mid Pipe Package, available in both single side and quad outlet
- The 3D printed bolt on marking template to turn a single side bumper into a quad tip bumper
Search Terms: 3010-22022, 3010-23022, 3010-42042, 3010-43036, 3015-22034, 3015-23028, 3015-42034, 3015-43036, 3015-22036, 3015-23030, 3015-42036, 3015-43038, 6510-11016
Download Installation Instructions: