AEM - Wideband O2 'UEGO' Gauge, 52mm, Digital Display (AEM-30-4110)
Available: In stock
SKU: Vac Motorsport-AEM-30-4110
On all products!
60 days return policy
AEM's Digital Wideband O2 "UEGO" with in-cockpit Digital Display & Bosch Wideband O2 Sensor!
The AEM UEGO has become the industry standard for wideband gauges when talking about Wideband Air/Fuel. We believe you should think of the engine in your BMW as an investment, and one of the best ways to protect that investment is to know what’s going on inside the combustion chamber.
A wideband gauge is the best way to monitor how your engine is performing. Too rich and you are wasting fuel and losing power, too lean and you are flirting with engine damage! The digital display is easy to read at a glance and also has an LED “needle” that goes from green to yellow to red when the air/fuel mixture changes from rich (safe) to lean (dangerous).
- NEVER needs to be free air calibrated!
- Comes with white and black faceplates and bezels in silver and black
- Digital Display ranges from 10:1 to 18:1 AFR in .1 increments
- 0-5v output for engine management/data logging from 10:1 to 20:1
- Standard 52mm (2 1/16”) size for easy installation
- AEM's Digital Wideband O2 "UEGO" with in-cockpit Digital Display & Bosch Wideband O2 Sensor!