AEM - Wideband O2 'UEGO' Gauge, 52mm, Analog Needle-Style Display (AEM-UEGO-ANALOG)
Available: In stock
SKU: Vac Motorsport-AEM-UEGO-ANALOG
On all products!
60 days return policy
AEM's Needle Style Wideband O2 "UEGO" with in-cockpit Analog Display & Bosch Wideband O2 Sensor!
The “needle style” AEM UEGO Gauge is a great option for those wanting to know their Air/Fuel ratio and prefer a classic needle to a digital-style readout.
One of our racers on the west coast reported back to us that this very feature saved his M52 engine when the o-ring on his air idle control tube had cracked, resulting in the car sucking in air after the MAF resulting in the car running leaner as RPMs climbed on every straight. It’d start out at 12.5:1 coming out of the turn, but would go more and more lean down the straight.
He knew something was up when it ranged from 12.5:1 to over 16:1 down one straight. He pulled in to find the problem and swapped in another o-ring instead of an engine... Done!
- NEVER needs to be free air calibrated!
- Comes with white and black faceplates and bezels in silver and black
- Digital Display ranges from 10:1 to 18:1 AFR in .1 increments
- 0-5v output for engine management/data logging from 10:1 to 20:1
- Standard 52mm (2 1/16”) size for easy installation
- Bosch LSU 4.2 Sensor & weld on bung included