AEM - Fluid Temp Gauge (Coolant/Oil), 52mm, Analog Needle-Style (AEM-CTG-A)
Available: In stock
SKU: Vac Motorsport-AEM-CTG-A
On all products!
60 days return policy
Accuracy to save your motor
The AEM Fluid Temperature gauge should be on the list for most 3 series and 5 series owners who modify their cars, or anyone who tracks their BMW.
On anything newer than an E36, the factory gauge cluster Coolant Guage has been the subject of criticism from new; as temperature fluctuations arebarely reflected on the dash until it’s too late. Many BMW’s fall into the category of having a factory gauge that really has three temperatures – cold, operating temp, and “Oh no!”
If you track your BMW, oil temp is an invaluable tool for knowing what's going on in the engine, and based on the temps you run- what oil viscosity would best suit your use.
Catching a cooling or oiling issue early is the difference between finding the issue, or finding your car on a flatbed headed home.
This Guage Kit includes (3) faceplates for: oil, water and even trans temp
- Includes white and black faceplates, silver and black bezels
- Analog temp display ranges from 100-300F
- 0-5v output for engine management/data logging
- Standard 52mm (2 1/16”) size for easy installation
- Brass sensor included
- Choose from seven backlight colors, one perfectly matches the BMWs stock cluster!