AEM - EGT Gauge 0~1800°F/0~980°C Analog (52mm) (AEM-EGT-A-F)
Available: In stock
SKU: Vac Motorsport-AEM-EGT-A-F
On all products!
60 days return policy
Tune and monitor EGTs easily
AEM’s EGT Gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy to read, analog interface. The AEM analog gauge also offer a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
The EGT Gauge is a must for anyone with a turbocharged engine, diesel or gas. A great way to monitor your turbos performance is by using EGT, but while everything else in the engine is fine, EGTs can be climbing to dangerous levels without another clue from boost or AFR. The 320 degrees of resolution makes it easy to see when there's even a 50 degree rise in EGT, giving you time to shut things down before damage occurs. The lightning fast needle movement is a result of a precision high speed electronic stepper motor making it one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. A K-Type Thermocouple sensor gives the gauge its accuracy. The backlighting is user adjustable to 7 colors, allowing users to easily match the EGT gauge to most factory gauge clusters. Each gauge comes with interchangeable black & silver bezels and black and white gauge faceplates for multiple color combinations.
- Gauge Readout from 0 to 1800°F or 0 to 980°C
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge.
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates.
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution.
- Boost gauge includes K-Type Thermocouple sensor
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system