Turbosmart - E Boost Street 40 psi Boost Controller (TEBS40PBC0125)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Racing technology for the street
A brand new electronic boost controller aimed at the street performance market. It features many boost control capabilities found on its big brother – the e-Boost2, continuing the e-Boost tradition of providing class leading boost control, value for money and no nonsense features.
• 2 boost settings – easily selected via the “turn-and-push” button. An external switch can also be used to change between boost groups if required.
• Boost correction factor eliminates a problem many street cars with standard turbo systems suffer from – boost drop off at high RPM.
• An easy-to-read 3-segment display with adjustable brightness can be configured for PSI, KPa, or BAR and will flash when warning of over boost shutdown or rev limit, allowing the unit to be used as a boost gauge, tachometer, or a shift light.
• Housed in a black anodized aluminum case 80mm wide x 25mm high x 95mm deep allowing the unit to be mounted within a _ DIN size opening.
• Maximum boost level: 40 psi
• Display mode: Live display of Boost or RPM
What’s in the box?
• EBS Control unit • Wiring loom + installation kit • Solenoid with mounting bracket and vacuum nipples
• Vacuum hose and hose clamps
Users Manual available HERE