TSP - UMI Performance 3-Point Subframe Connectors, Bolt-In, 1993-02 GM F-Body (226-2004)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Bolt-In Set-up - This set-up is a 100% bolt-in and requires no cutting, drilling or welding! No heat shield trimming or fuel line relocating is necessary with this set-up. All installation hardware is Grade 8 hardware and is supplied with each kit as well as detailed installation instructions. Although this set-up is a Bolt-In kit it can be welded at any time.
Chrome Moly - Chrome Moly version uses 1.750" x 0.083" 4130 Chrome Moly steel and is TIG welded. The Chrome Moly construction adds increased strength while reducing product weight making this item 5 lbs lighter than using mild steel. The mounting plates are machined from mild steel to allow this item to be MIG welded to the vehicle. Make your selection below.
- Tightest fitting 3-point design on the market. This design keeps ground clearance issues at a minimum.
- Uses rear control arm mount for increased strength and insures proper installation.
- 3-Point Spider Web design attaches to six major points through out the body for extreme chassis stiffness and handling benefits.
- Tubular design allows for a tighter fit against the vehicles under carriage.
- Bolt-In design requires no cutting, drilling or welding.
- Constructed of 1.750” x 0.120” DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- 3-Point Brace uses 1.250” x 0.095” DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- Front mounting points feature 0.250” Thick Mild Steel Mounting Plates
- Mounting Plates Feature Precision CNC Machining to insure tolerances
- MIG Welded Construction
- Supplied with Brilliant Durable Powder Coat Finish
- 1993 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro (All Models)
- 1993 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird (All Models)
- (Will NOT fit convertibles)