TSP - Spohn Extreme Duty Front Sway Bar End Links (114-C10-FEL)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Adjustments can be made using the teflon lined XM series chrome moly spherical rod ends which prevent bind and allow the suspension to articulate correctly. The XM series spherical rod ends feature a teflon lining which keeps the ball self-lubricated at all times for long lasting durability. The adjustment of the sway bar end links is easily made while mounted on the car by using right and left hand threads and using the hex body as a turn buckle.
- CNC machined .750" hex 4140 chrome moly hex adjusters
- XM series teflon lined self lubricating chrome moly spherical rod ends
- 4130 chrome moly safety washers provide for rod end articulation and safety
- Ship jig set at stock length
- On-car adjustability by using left and right hand threads
- New Grade 10.9 mounting hardware included
- Silver zinc plated finish for long lasting corrosion protection and a trick appearance
- 100% bolt in fitment - no drilling or modifications required!
Notice: These are race inspired pieces designed for maximum performance, they do not provide for a quiet and cushy ride. You will hear them working when going over large bumps in the road, etc. Our Extreme Duty rear sway bar end links are very quiet, even on the street, but the front end links you're going to hear working.