TSP - SJM 2016-18 Camaro SS Line Lock Kit (221-92016S)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Micro Toggle Master Switch, Remote LED, Fuse with holder, Complete Instructions including pictorials and schematics, 2 Rebuildable SJM solenoids, Micro Momentary Control Switch, Installation wire, Electrical connectors, ABS compatible
- Exclusive two stage switched circuitry
- Visual feedback of circuit activity via remote mount LED indicator
- Installation does not impede with supercharger/turbo kits
- Easy install. Lines, valve and fittings come pre-assembled; brake sealant is not needed for connections
- No modification necessary to existing brake lines
- Solenoid location mounted away from heat sources for years of trouble free operation
- Micro controls can be easily hidden within the interior for stock/stealthy appearance
- Professional installed appearance
- V6 and V8 compatible
- ABS/TCS compatible. Will not interfere with normal ABS/TCS operation when not in use
Note: No modification is necessary to existing brake lines for a direct bolt on kit. No Teflon tape required; fittings come pre-assembled!
Ease of Use:
Ever wonder how the pros stand still while heating up/cleaning their tires?
Want to perform smoky burnouts or clean off your tires for increased traction while relieving drive-train stress and unnecessary wear and tear on your brake pads and rotors?
Control your burnouts and warm up those tires with our exclusive SJM Line Lock system for your 2016+ Camaro!
How it Works:
1. Flip the micro-toggle master switch. The remote mounted LED illuminates brilliantly giving feedback visually showing that your system is armed. The circuit is now live and ready to use via the micro momentary control switch.
2. Depress your brake pedal then push the micro momentary control switch.
3. While holding the control switch, release your brake pedal. Your front brakes will stay locked while rear brake pressure returns to atmospheric pressure for those easy controlled burnouts.
4. For safety, when you have no plans to use your line lock system, flip the master switch off to prevent accidental deployment of line lock circuitry.
SJM Technical Engineering Support available M-F 9am - 6pm EST: (724) 478-5580.