TSP - GM Chevrolet Performance DR525 LS 6.2L Drag Racing Long Block Crate Engines (28-19329009)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Chevrolet Performance DR525 LS 6.2L drag racing long block crate engines are designed as the spec engines for the National Muscle Car Association's (NMCA) new LS Stock racing class in the LSX Showdown Challenge Series. They're set at 525 hp and feature several tamper-proof bolts to ensure class compliance.
Chevrolet Performance DR525 LS 6.2L drag racing long block crate engine specs and features:
* 525 hp at 6,200 rpm and 494 lbs.-ft. of torque at 4,400 rpm
* Production-based, lightweight aluminum cylinder block with 6-bolt, cross-bolted main caps
* High-flow, rectangular-port cylinder heads assembled with 2.165 in./1.590 in. valves and high rpm-capable beehive valve springs
* 10.7:1 compression ratio
* Chevrolet Performance ASA hydraulic roller camshaft with 0.525/0.525 in. lift and 226/236 degrees duration
* Lightweight composite intake manifold with a 90mm throttle body
* Two tamper-proof bolts incorporated on the intake manifold, as well as a tamper-proof bolt on the front cover and the oil pan
* Assembly includes production-type cast iron exhaust manifolds; fuel rail and injectors; coil packs, wires, and spark plugs; LS3 water pump and damper