TSP - Driven LS30 Synthetic Oil, 5W-30 (76-02906)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
LS30 delivers new Ultra High Viscosity Index synthetic base oil technology in a street performance motor oil designed for GM LS based engines. LS30 features a high zinc content to protect aggressive cam profiles, and the advanced synthetic formula delivers high temperature protection. Combined, LS30 provides protection for street/strip applications that call for a 5W-30 viscosity oil. Not every high performance engine lives in a race car. High Performance engines can be found under the hood of modern muscle cars. These engines often have a double life. One day cruising the highway and the next tearing up a track. Engines like these need oil that protects on the road, on the track and in the garage. Joe Gibbs Driven LS30 delivers enhanced film thickness as well as increased anti-wear additives for high output LS based engines.
- Designed for high performance LS series engines
- Utilizes advanced synthetic base oils
- Provides high temperature and high shear protection
- High Zinc Content - Higher level of Zinc (ZDP) delivers proper anti-wear protection for high output engines and aggressive cam designs.
- Extra Film Thickness - Advanced synthetic technology provides high shear protection for supercharged engines.
- Storage Protection - Protects against rust and corrosion damage when your engine is not running. Defends against moisture drawn into the engine by modern ethanol blended fuels. Utilizes a tenacious oil film technology developed for the U.S. military.
- Ideal for LS based "crate" engines and supercharged LS performance engines
- All street performance and supercharged engines that call for a 5W-30 viscosity grade