TSP - CP-Carillo Forged Piston Set: 4.065” Bore, 3.622” Stroke, 6.125” Rod Length, 1.300” CH, -2.7cc Flat Top; Wrist Pins & 1.5/1.5/3.0mm Steel (425-BLS1135-065)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
CP Pistons Bullet Series piston and ring kits are value-packed replacements. Offered at an affordable price, these high-quality pistons incorporate everything that has made CP an industry leader—extensive research, computer-designed forgings, tight tolerances, and rigorous quality control. Having Bullet Series pistons means you no longer have to compromise high performance, even on a tight budget. They're manufactured from 2618 forged aluminum alloy for strength and durability.
- Bore (in):4.065 in.
- Piston Style:with two valve reliefs
- Piston Material:Forged aluminum
- Compression Distance (in):1.300 in.
- Piston Head Volume (cc):-2.7cc
- Wrist Pin Style:Press-fit or floating
- Pin Diameter (in):0.927 in.
- File Fit:No
- Top Ring Thickness:1.5mm
- Top Ring Material:Ductile iron
- Top Ring Facing Material:Plasma-moly
- Second Ring Thickness:1.5mm
- Second Ring Material:Cast iron
- Second Ring Facing Material:Phosphate coated
- Oil Ring Thickness:3.0mm
- Oil Ring Tension:Low
- Piston balance 1 gram
- Dual forced pin oilers
- Contact reduction grooves
- Accumulator groove
- Contemporary high performance ring sets
- Forged side relief
- Chromoly wrist pins with wire locks