TSP - CP-Carillo Forged Piston Set: 3.905' Bore, 3.622' Stroke, 6.125' Rod Length, 1.300' CH, -4.1cc Dish; Wrist Pins & 1.5/1.5/3.0mm Steel (425-BLS1001-007)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
CP Pistons Bullet Series piston and ring kits are value-packed replacements. Offered at an affordable price, these high-quality pistons incorporate everything that has made CP an industry leader—extensive research, computer-designed forgings, tight tolerances, and rigorous quality control. Having Bullet Series pistons means you no longer have to compromise high performance, even on a tight budget. They're manufactured from 2618 forged aluminum alloy for strength and durability.
- Bore (in): 3.905 in.
- Bore (mm): 99.187mm
- Piston Style: Flat top, with two valve reliefs
- Piston Material: Forged aluminum
- Compression Distance (in): 1.300 in.
- Piston Head Volume (cc): +4.80cc
- Wrist Pin Style: Press-fit or floating
- Pin Diameter (in): 0.927 in.
- Gapless: No
- File Fit: No
- Top Ring Thickness: 1.5mm
- Top Ring Material: Ductile iron
- Top Ring Facing Material: Plasma-moly
- Second Ring Thickness: 1.5mm
- Second Ring Material: Cast iron
- Second Ring Facing Material: Phosphate coated
- Oil Ring Thickness: 3.0mm
- Oil Ring Tension: Low