TSP - BMR 2010+ Camaro Xtreme Anti-Roll Kit, Rear, Hollow 1.375" (14-XSB004)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Reduce torque steer and improve launch traction in your 2010 Camaro with an Xtreme Anti-roll Bar from BMR Suspension. This large diameter tubular sway bar features 3 adjustment locations that range from 432% to 780% stiffer than the OE bar. Included are BMR’s billet aluminum bushing saddles, high durometer polyurethane mounting bushings and adjustable spherical bearing end links. A BMR Xtreme Anti-roll bar (XSB004) will decrease body roll and dramatically increase the launch stability of your new Camaro. Available in red and black hammertone powdercoat finishes. Simple bolt-on installation time of 1 hour.
- Lightweight, tubular design
- Bolt-in design uses existing sway bar mounting points
- Rates are easily adjusted and range from 2186 lbs/in to 3614 lbs/in
- Heavy duty billet sway bar mounts
- Grade 8 mounting hardware
- Simple 1 hour installation