Tomei - Turbo Outlet Pipe - RB26DETT (TTOPP00154)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Maximum Strength & Efficiency With Lost Wax!!
The stock turbine outlet pipes internal diameters are small and restrictive which raises the secondary exhaust pressure. When the secondary exhaust pressure rises it will cause power loss and lack of response with unstable boost pressure. The TOMEI outlet pipes have been specifically designed with the larger internal diameter to improve exhaust gas flow efficiency with the reduction in the secondary exhaust gas pressure. This design has been proven effective on the engine bench dyno R&D as well as in the real world environment as proven on the race tracks with our ARMS turbines.
- SUS304 Stainless Steel material is used for maximum durability and rust prevention.
- Manufactured as one solid piece using the 'Lost Wax' casting process to reduce the possiblility of leaks and eliminate the use of welds.
- Lost Wax process gives a smooth inner surface.
- Inner diameter increased to 68mm (Stock Diameter: BNR32/33-58mm BNR34-55mm)
- 12mm Flange Thickness
- O2 Sensor and EGT Sensor Boss Included
- Tomei Turbo Outlet Pipe
- Bolts / Fitting Hardware
- Installation Manual
Fits all 1990+ Nissan Skyline GT(R) equipped with a RB26DETT powertrain.