Tein - 07-11 Lexus GS350 (GRS191L) Street Advance Z Coilovers
Available: In stock
On all products!
30 days return policy
*Incredibly Low Price*
The top end of the shell pipe is narrowed, oil and gas are injected, and the whole unit is sealed by crimping the metal.
This new approach massively shortens the production process. As a result, we have succeeded in vastly cutting production cost.
*Thread-Type Ride Height Adjustment*
The ride height can be adjusted by moving the lower spring seat up or down. Characteristic of this system are its simple structure and ease of use.
Compared to the regular mono-tube system, twin-tube attains longer stroke with a smaller repulsive force, resulting in high ride comfort.
Roads may have all sorts of surface conditions. This calls for shock absorbers with ample stroke, that operate smoothly.
Thanks to this unique characteristic, you can negotiate gaps and bumps steadily on rough roads, meaning a smooth ride at low speed and stability at high speed.
*Uses OE Mounts*
STREET ADVANCE Z and STREET BASIS Z use the vehicle's original upper mounts (not included in our product kit).
*High Durability and Reliability*
* Optimal Dust Boot - Thanks to its smooth compression and high durability, the dust boot guards the piston rod from damage, and keeps foreign material out of the shock absorber. (Some vehicles use their OE dust boots)
* No-Sag Spring - Cold formed with SAE9254 steel (minimum tensile strength 200 kgf/mm2), our springs are outstandingly sag-proof and boast extreme resiliency. Superior rust protection is ensured with a highly durable powder coating that does not peel or flake. Our high-quality springs can be used without worries, in any conditions.
* High-Performance Damper Oil - Since TEIN's damper oil maintains a stable viscosity in a broad temperature range, it sustains smooth stroke and reliable damping force in a variety of circumstances. Due to excellent anti-foaming properties, it's resistant to cavitation (bubble forming). Since it withstands high heat too, it's suitable for intense sport driving as well. Furthermore, the damper oil keeps up its superior performance long-term, because it's resistant to deterioration over time.
* Rust-Proofing - A bright TEIN-green powder paint is used on the shock absorber's shell case. Our powder coating technique produces an extremely strong and durable barrier. No harmful organic solvents are used, for minimal pollution. Superior durability and corrosion resistance are achieved by TEIN's patented 2-Layer, 1-Bake powder coating method, which uses 2 layers of anti-rust paint on a blasted surface. (Japanese patent number 4347712)
* Special Surface Treatment 'ZT Coating' - Our unique ZT Coating surface treatment on the ride height adjustment thread is abrasion resistant against gravel/debris, and further enhances its corrosion resistance. With zero claims for stuck parts due to rust in 500,000 shock absorbers, TEIN shock absorbers are amazingly rustproof. We're confident of customer satisfaction even in coastal areas or regions with heavy snowfall.
*Damping Force Adjustment*
Modify ride comfort and handling according to your preference, changing the properties of the shock absorber with the adjustment dial.
*Compatible with EDFC Series (Optional)*
The EDFC Series offer easy damping force adjustment from the driver's seat (Some vehicle models are not compatible).