SPL Parts - TITANIUM Series Rear Lower Camber Arms FR-S/BRZ/WRX (SPL RLL FRS)
Available: In stock
SKU: SPL Parts-SPL RLL FRS
On all products!
60 days return policy
SPL Parts Titanium Series adjustable Rear Lower Camber Arms (RLL) increase stability and response by eliminating bushing deflection and offer a wide range of camber adjustment. These arms are designed for use in high performance street and race vehicles. Without factory camber adjustment, a lowered FR-S/BRZ requires an adjustable control arm to achieve your desired alignment settings to maximize tire wear and handling. Three position mounting holes for sway bar endlinks and shock mounting allows you to alter geometry to prevent endlink binding, quickly adjust motion ratios, and resulting spring and sway bar effectiveness. Simply put, it’s like having adjustable spring rates without a spring replacement.
Using FEA (Finite Element Analysis) our CNC milled 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Arms are designed to exceed factory strength and durability. Our exclusive Hybrid Adjuster is comprised of electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly. SPL Blue Anodized Titanium hardware and 6061-T6 Aluminum Clamps help reduce weight and prohibit corrosion while offering quick and easy adjustment.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA.
SPL Parts Rear Camber Arms Features:
• Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
• Electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly Hybrid Adjuster for quick adjustment
• Computer Aided Design with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
• Low friction 3-piece Teflon lined FK Heim Joints/Rod Ends made in CT, USA
• Multiple mounting points for shock and sway bar provides motion ratio adjustment
• CAD plated grade 10.9 hardware
Application: 2013+ Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ/Toyota GT86, 2008+ Subaru WRX