SPL Parts - Bumpsteer Adjustable Rear Toe Arms NC Miata MX-5 RX-8 FE (SPL RTA NC)
Available: In stock
SKU: SPL Parts-SPL RTA NC
On all products!
60 days return policy
SPL Parts adjustable Rear Toe Arms (RTA) increase stability and response by eliminating bushing deflection and offer a wide range of toe and bump steer adjustment. When you lower your NC Miata MX-5 or RX-8, the factory links create too much toe-in that cannot be adjusted out, which creates handling problems and excessive tire wear. These arms are designed for use in high performance street and race vehicles. Black Anodized gun drilled 2024 Aluminum main links along with our 360 degree Rotating Clamp design allow for quick and precise adjustment. Long gone are the days of fumbling with wrenches to tighten jam nuts while trying to trying to keep your bearings orientated correctly.
Sold as a pair.
Made in the USA!
SPL Parts Adjustable Toe Arm Features:
- Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
- Gun-drilled 2024 aluminum to reduce unsprung weight
- Heat treated Electroless Nickel plated 4140 Chromoly shanks
- Computer Aided Design with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
- Rotating Clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
- High misalignment low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Heim Joints/Rod Ends
- Multiple size Stainless Steel bump steer spacers for precise adjustment
- Notched bolt for use with factory pinch bolt design
2006-2015 Mazda NC Miata MX-5
2003-2012 Mazda RX-8