Sikky Manufacturing - Stage 3 Infiniti G35 Swap Package (w/ LS1 Wiring Harness) (SM-SIG35-SP)
Vendor: Sikky Manufacturing
Available: In stock
SKU: Sikky Manufacturing-SM-SIG35-SP
On all products!
60 days return policy
Sikky Stage 3 packages are a master swap kit that includes a brand new wiring harness made by Wiring Specialties. This kit is ideal for those who want to buy an LS1 and drop it into their chassis with little left to do. The only pieces left to assembled are a fuel kit, intake, radiator and fans (coming soon from Sikky).
- Developed for 2 or 4 door left hand drive G35’s.
- Requires no modifications to the factory cross member or subframe and does not hang below the crossmember when installed.
- Removal of the front sway bar is required for oil pan clearance.
- Transmission and Shifter – This kit is designed to work with the LS1 style T56. Supplied with our kit is a relocated shifter to allow for the shifter handle to locate through the factory hole. If you are choosing to go with an automatic transmission or a T56 magnum, give us a call and we can modify the package accordingly.
Stage 3 Package Includes:
Aluminum Race Oil Pan
- Designed to fit perfectly around the front sub frame of the Nissan 350z and Infiniti G35
- To ensure proper fitment use with Sikky Mount kit
- High capacity 6” deep front sump design with side kick outs for maximum oil capacity
- 1/2” thick CNC machined 6061 Billet Aluminum Flange and back plate
- Turbo oil drain bungs on left and right sides of pan kickouts
- 1/8” NPT oil temperature bung
- Machined gasket surface to ensure no gasket leaks
- Rigid design like the OEM GM pan to ensure maximum strength and durability
- Included back plate compatible with factory dust covers to prevent debris entering the bell housing
- High ground clearance design keeps the pan from hanging out the bottom of the car
- High capacity 8 quart sump (does not include oil filter or oil filter relocation)
- Comes with pan mounted side port remote oil filter adapter, dipstick assembly including tube, magnetic drain plug and hardware Kit (Pan install utilizes some factory hardware not included).
Remote mount filter Kit
- -10 AN Fittings (4) and Stainless Braided Lines (2)
- Remote Oil Filter Base
- High Quality Oil Filter
- All Fittings and Hardware
- CAD/CAM Designed CNC Machined Solid 6061 T-6 Aluminum Mounts
- Custom Urethane Bushings with True Isolation
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Proper Engine Placement and Axle Alignment
- Lifetime Warranty on Engine Mounts
- CAD/CAM Designed CNC Machined Solid 6061 T-6 Aluminum Mount
- CNC Bent Steel Mount Bracket
- Urethane Bushing
- High Grade Hardware Kit
- Designed for use with the T56 or T56 Magnum
- Lifetime Warranty on Transmission Mount
- Steel One Piece Driveshaft with High Strength 1310 U-joints (aluminum upgrade available)
- Designed for Use with the T56 or 4l60e Transmission
- LS1 350Z/G35 1 3/4″ primaries 3″ collector mild steel ceramic coated headers
Power Steering Lines
LS1 Wiring Harness
- Supports any F-Body LS1 from 1999-2002 Camaro, Firebird, Trans Am or Corvette, any LS1 from 2004 Pontiac GTO or any Truck/SUV LSx/Vortec engine from 1999-2004 Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe, Escalade with DRIVE BY CABLE THROTTLE ONLY
- NO CORE HARNESS or additional wiring required. Complete plug and play harness.
- OEM wire colors used, where applicable
- Fireproof fiberglass sleeving used in high-temp sections near the manifold & turbo (-40°C/-40°F to 450°C/ 845°F operating temperature)
- Point-to-Point continuity tested on every wire
- Constructed using exact OEM connectors and seals
- Made with high temp TXL wire with adhesive shrink tubing (-40°C/-40°F to 125°C/ 257°F operating temperature)
- Wrapped in lightweight nylon loom (-94°C/-137°F to 125°C/ 257°F operating temperature)
- Includes a charge harness and improved grounds
- Fully tested after production for an easy plug-and-play installation