Red Line Oils - MT-85 GL-4 Manual Transmission Gear Oil - 1qt (MTOG654)
Available: In stock
SKU: Red Line Oils-MTOG654
On all products!
60 days return policy
Red Line Gear Oils and Transmission Lubricants are designed to provide excellent low-temperature shiftability and improved gear protection at higher temperatures. Red Line Gear Oils will reduce differential temperatures 10-70F. Efficiency improvements between 1-5% are typical.
The synthetic base stocks used have tremendous thermal stability and provide the best film strength available. The unique combination of base stocks and additives allow Red Line gear and transmission oils to carry higher loads compared to petroleum lubricants. The stability of these products allow them to be used for extended periods.
Red Line MT-90 is a GL-4 gear oil, safe for brass synchros as it lacks the reactive sulfurs found in most GL-5 oils that cause damage. This is the oil of choice for 300ZX, 350Z, 370Z, G35, G37, and other Nissan manual transmissions.
- Recommended for Nissan 350Z and 370Z (also most Maxima, Altima & Sentra),
- Safe for brass synchros, as it lacks the reactive sulfurs found in most GL-5 oils that cause damage
- Offers quicker shifts, perfect synchronizer coefficient of friction
- Eliminates notchy shifting, even when cold
- High performance gear protection and longer synchro life
- Recommended for GL-1, GL-3 and GL-4 applications, as well as where most special synchromesh fluids are specified
- Satisifies the gear oil viscosity requirements of 75W, 80W