Red Line - 75W110 GL-5 Gear Oil - Quart - Universal (57804)
Available: In stock
SKU: Red Line- 57804
On all products!
60 days return policy
Red Line has released an all-new gear oil, 75W110 GL-5, a fully-synthetic ester formula of an intermediate viscosity offering shear stability, less gear noise and more consistent limited-slip operation in performance applications. 75W110 GL-5 offers enthusiasts a choice in between Red Line’s popular 75W90 and 75W140 selections for everyday use, track days and racing activity.
“We worked with our best teams and in-house project cars to nail a viscosity that would help our customers have more fun and keep their cars handling properly under extreme conditions,” said Cameron Evans, Red Line president. “From IMSA road racing to our ChumpCar BMW, this new product was literally developed on the track, but works for the street customer. It also does a great job controlling noisy differentials while avoiding the parasitic loss of a thick gear oil.”
Red Line’s 75W110 GL-5 provides excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions and helps maximize the performance of your vehicle by having a high natural viscosity index (VI) that provides thicker oil film for differential related components and high levels of friction modifier to suit most LSDs without additional additive.
About Red Line Gear Oils for Differentials
- Fully-synthetic formulas created from polyol ester base stocks, offer excellent lubrication under extreme conditions
- High viscosity-index (VI) to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change • Ester base stocks and friction modifiers provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear