RaceQuip - Race Car Tow Eye Loop / Tow Hook / Tow Straps
Available: In stock
On all products!
30 days return policy
Many auto racing series, sanctions and tracks are now mandating the installation of a front and/or rear tow hook or loop strap on every racecar to be used to tow a broken or damaged car off the track. RaceQuip Tow Loops can handle a vehicle up to 3,500lbs and are designed to wrap around or bolt to the chassis using the supplied drop forged steel hardware. The RaceQuip “Hard Metal Ring” model is constructed from 12,000lb capacity commercial grade polyester webbing and colored a high-visibility red to aid motorsports safety and recovery personnel. The overall length is 24 inches and the unit will adjust down to 7 inches. Bolt this strap to the bumper brackets or anwhere on the racecar and you will have a rugged tow loop hook that will not be in your way. No more banging your head and knees on rigid mounted steel tow loops. Sold each.
- 7″ to 24″
- Mounts To Chassis to Accommodate Towing Car Off Track
- Required by Many Series and Sanctioning Bodies
- 2″ Wide 12,000lb Commercial Grade Polyester Webbing
- High Visibility Design Wraps Around or Bolts On Chassis
- Can Handle Any Type of Vehicle up to 3,500lbs
- Drop Forged Steel Hardware
- Two Styles Available – Soft Loop or Hard Ring
- Adjustable length from 7” to 24”