R33/R34 Skyline Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Drift cars spend a lot more time sideways than daily drivers. When youre driving like that, plastic stock radiators are doomed to fail because they dont take air into the engine in the same way. Dont let a broken radiator cause preventable, catastrophic damage to your engine when the solution is so simple. Prolong the life of your motor and get more reliable, efficient cooling with this all-aluminum radiator thats made to cool your drift car down.
- Direct fit for the 1993‰ÛÒ1998 Nissan Skyline R33
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a three-row, 1.57" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient temperature reduction for both street and track use
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions: 26.4in x 21.8in x 2.07in
Size: 26.4in x 21.8in x 2.07in