Proform - Variable Speed Fan Controller (778-69596)
Available: In stock
SKU: Proform -778-69596
On all products!
60 days return policy
Proform’s Variable Speed Fan Controller with Digital Display is an efficient cooling controller solution to help optimize engine performance. The controller is compatible with one or two 12-volt, brushed motor electric fans ranging in size from 10”-16” in diameter. Designed to handle up to 45 amps, this controller gradually increases fan speed up to minimize amperage spikes during startup. Rather than turning the fan on/off at a certain temperature threshold, this controller constantly runs the fans at varying optimal speeds in response to fluctuations in engine temperature. This process greatly reduces electrical amperage spikes which contribute to excessive engine and fan motor wear over time.
Housed in a weather and temperature-resistant billet aluminum case, the Proform Digital Fan Controller is designed to be mounted under the hood away from excessive heat. Once installed, a simple 6-wire harness connects the battery, ignition, ground, sensor probe and up to two fans. The kit includes two brass temperature sensing probes, one for pushing between the cooling fins on the hot side of the radiator and the other to thread into the cylinder head, radiator, or intake manifold water neck.
Variable Speed Fan Controller
- Substantially reduces automotive electrical amperage spikes
- Gradually engages fans to prevent excessive wear and noise
- Adjusts fan speed in real time relative to fluctuations in under hood temperature to better maintain a constant engine temperature
- Works with most 12 volt brushed motor fans
- Bright digital display with real time readouts and easy to use programming interface