Precision Turbo - Street and Race Turbocharger - PT 5858 CEA
BRAND: Precision Turbo
Available: In stock
SKU: Precision Turbo -205-5858.T3.48.4B
On all products!
30 days return policy
HP Rating: 620
If you're looking for a cost effective turbo that can still make a lot of power, the PT 5858 CEA® is a great choice. With a variety of housing options on both the hot and cold sides, we can help you spec out the perfect turbo for your vehicle. Featuring our revolutionary CEA compressor wheel technology, this turbo offers excellent performance in an easy-to-manage size.
Ball Bearing Option Available.
PTE's PT5858 Turbocharger features the following:
Exclusive CEA (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
58mm inducer compressor wheel
Compressor cover options:
- "B" compressor cover 2.8" inlet/2.0" outlet
- "E" compressor cover 3.0" inlet/2.0" outlet
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
58mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
Turbine housing options:
- T3 .48, .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
- T3 .48 or .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
- T3 .48, .63 or .82 A/R with 3" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- V-Band inlet .64 or .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
- T4 Tangential .58 A/R with 3 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- Buick .63 A/R
- K26 .82 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360 thrust bearing system, or an Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)