Precision Turbo - Street and Race Turbocharger - GEN2 PT6875 CEA
BRAND: Precision Turbo
Available: In stock
SKU: Precision Turbo - 655-6875-B-GEN2-1
On all products!
30 days return policy
HP Rating: 1,150
The new GEN2 PT6875 CEA® Turbocharger is one of the most technologically and aerodynamically advanced units on the market today. Precision's exclusive CEA® technology offers higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance.
Featuring our 68mm inducer GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) CNC-machined, 2618-forged aluminum compressor and our 75mm exducer CEA® turbine wheel, this turbo offers unparalleled performance, great efficiency at higher pressure ratios, and massive power gains over older designs.
Purpose-built for improved strength, durability and longevity, every new GEN2 PT6875 CEA® turbo will be equipped with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball bearing Center Housing Rotating Assembly (CHRA) for faster transient response, less turbo lag, and added thrust capacity.
Additionally, this turbocharger is available with Precision's popular "SP" cover featuring a 4" inlet/2.5" outlet, and the popular "HP" cover featuring a 4" inlet/3" outlet. Both covers can be polished for a small, additional fee.
The GEN2 PT6875 is available with your choice of a .81 A/R or .96 A/R turbine housing. Both T4 and V-band inlet options are available to provide greater flexibility for turbo kit fabrication.
PTE's GEN2 PT6875 Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) CNC-machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 68mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
• "SP" cover featuring a 4" inlet/2.5" outlet
• "HP" cover featuring a 4" inlet/3" outlet
• Both covers can be polished for a small, additional fee.
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 75mm turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
• your choice of a .81 A/R or .96 A/R turbine housing.
• Both T4 and V-band inlet options are available to provide greater flexibility for turbo kit fabrication
• Comes standard with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don't sit in the stands watching the action, they're the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.