Painless Wiring - Painless Performance Products Integrated EFI & Chassis Wiring Harness 1997-2004 GM LS1/LS6 (60608)
Vendor: Painless Wiring
Available: In stock
SKU: Painless Wiring-60608
On all products!
60 days return policy
Painless Performance Products 60608 Details
Integrated EFI & Chassis Wiring Harness
Year: 1997 - 2004
Make: General Motors
Model: Camaro, Firebird, Corvette
Engine: 5.7L LS1 / LS6 w/ Cable Throttle Body
Rewire your LS1 / LS6 project truck or car with one Painless harness, the 60608. All required chassis to fuel injection harness integration has already been done for you. Four easy steps to upgrading your vehicles wiring.
- Mount the integrated fuse block under the dash.
- Mount your LS1/LS6 ECM under or behind the passenger seat, under the dash, in the engine compartment, behind the headlight buckets or in the fender.
- Route and connect the wires according to the fully illustrated installation manual.
- Drive the vehicle and enjoy all of the creature comforts expected from a brand new vehicle.
Great features only found in the 764-60608:
- 26 circuit/ 7 relay fuse block.
- Fitment = 1997-2004 LS1/LS6 mechanical throttle body fuel injection with 4L60E automatic transmission harness and universal chassis harness (GM color coded) integrated into a single fuse block.
- Includes connections for factory style LS1 Camaro cruise control module.
- Mounts ECM in engine compartment, under the dash or under the passenger/driver seats.
- One fuse block to mount.
- No extra relays to purchase for standard installation.
- If fuse block expansion is needed, relay kits that clip to the side of the fuse block are available (add up to 5 expansion relays).
- A/C compressor is ECM controlled for torque compensation (eliminates low idle issues and automatically activates the cooling fan relays with the A/C on).
- Integrated grounding circuits that cover the entire vehicle bumper to bumper.
Harness provides fused power circuits for:
- Fuel pump
- Cooling Fan 1 (40 Amp Circuit Breaker)
- Cooling Fan 2 (40 Amp Circuit Breaker)
- Wiper motor
- Turn signals
- Cruise control/Instrument panel
- Power windows
- A/C heat
- Radio B+
- Radio Ignition hot
- Stop/Hazard lights
- Backup lights
- Dome/Interior lights
- Cigarette Lighter/DLC/PCM
- Power door locks
- Ignition switch
- Accessory (this is a threaded battery hot junction post on the fuseblock)
Harness provides relays for the following:
- Transmission -ignition key activated-
- Fuel Injection System -ignition key activated-
- Horn -activated by the horn button-
- A/C compressor clutch -activated by the powertain control module-
- Fuel Pump -activated by the powertain control module-
- Cooling Fan 1 -activated by the powertain control module-
- Cooling Fan 2 -activated by the powertain control module-