Muteki - Spline Drive Open End Lug Nut Set - M12x1.25 (SDOEPN012)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
The latest lug nuts from Japan, the Muteki Spline Drive Lug Nuts come in a set of 20 with key adapter. Manufactured from 1008 cold rolled steel, this enables the nut to be made smaller and lighter with strength to match and exceed other standard nut specifications. Muteki Spline Drive Lug Nuts are available in open ended designs, making them easily adaptable for short or extended wheel studs and are available in closed end designs for a sleek clean look! These lugs come with a special key adapter to install and remove the lug nuts so you don't have to put a large socket close to the wheel.
Muteki spline drive lug nuts are made of 1008 cold rolled steel which is ideal for high-strength lightweight lug nuts. Muteki lug nuts are MADE IN JAPAN to the highest quality standards.
- Includes Twenty (20) Lugs + 1 Tool adapter (for 4 or 5 Lug Vehicles)
- 60 degree tuner style seating
- Oversized lug seating for best contact
- Ultra-thin design prevents wheel scratches
- Added security - key required for wheel removal
- Heat treated key for extra strength
- Lightweight design, only 0.8 ounces each
- MADE IN JAPAN
- Lug Style: Spline
- Lug Seating: 60°
- Weight: 0.8oz
- Width: 20mm
- Height: 21mm
- Thread Size: M12x1.25