Mishimoto - Volkswagen Golf Performance Aluminum Dual Pass Radiator Manual, 1999-2002 (MMRAD-GLF-99)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
By replacing your current VW radiator with a Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator, you will notice a cooler more efficient running engine. All Mishimoto VW Golf performance aluminum radiators are dual pass, engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, protect your car from the overheating, and boost overall engine functions. With its lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished tank ends installing a direct OEM fit Mishimoto radiator is effortless, no cutting or modification is required. And, like all Mishimoto radiators, this aluminum radiator comes with our signature lifetime warranty.
- Direct fit for the 1999–2002 Volkswagen Golf 1.8T
- Features a two-row, 1.57" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Features CNC machined quick-disconnect inlet/outlet which mate perfectly to the stock radiator hoses
- Dual pass design is precision engineered to provide superior heat transfer
- Provides optimal heat exchange for stock and modified vehicles
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Note1.8L 4-cylinder Turbo Applications Only
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
Drain Plug Length0.047"
Drain Plug Thread Size(M16) .06
Tank Wall Thickness0.08"
Purchase IncludesMishimoto Radiator
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Core Size25.6" x 15.67"