Mishimoto - Universal Cross Flow Bar & Plate Oil Cooler, Medium (MMOC-SP-M)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
As anyone who’s spent some time on the track will tell you, one of the most important things to keep under control while pushing the limits of your vehicle is oil temperature. Oil that gets too hot will lose its viscosity, which is the very characteristic that makes it thick, slippery, and useful for lubrication. Adding a Mishimoto race oil cooler to your ride will ensure that your oil stays cool enough to do its job, extending the life of the high-wear components within your block and letting you focus not on keeping things cool, but taking home the checkered flag. Available in your choice of sleek silver or stealth black, this particular oil cooler features a single pass core – oil enters one side and exits the other. Ideal for most builds, Mishimoto’s medium-sized single pass oil cooler will help keep temperatures in check while you shoot for the podium finish.
- Durable Bar & Plate cooler design for use in custom applications
- M8x1.25 Welded bungs to use for attaching brackets
- 10AN fittings for attaching oil lines
- 100% aluminum construction with CNC end tanks
- Reduces oil temperatures with minimal pressure loss
- Increased oil system capacity for increased cooling capability
- Available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
NoteFor your taste, only one side of the silver oil coolers has the Mishimoto "M" Logo, the stealth black option does not have a logo
Core Size13.98" x 5.51"
Purchase Includes(1) Oil Cooler
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Fluid Capacity0.65 qt