Mishimoto - Subaru WRX/STI Performance Aluminum Radiator, 2008-2014 (MMRAD-STI-08)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator for the WRX and STI is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 30%, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from overheating. It is the ideal upgrade to the stock Subaru radiator whether you drive your vehicle daily or take it for track runs. The Mishimoto WRX radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished end tanks, enhancing the overall performance of your engine. Every Mishimoto aluminum radiator is a direct fit, making installation effortless with no cutting or modification required. This radiator comes with a Mishimoto 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap and, like all our aluminum radiators, comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2008–2014 Subaru WRX/STI
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Two-row, 1.65" thick brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient temperature reduction for use on the street, track, rallycross, or autocross course
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap , which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant and provides a safer, more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
NoteThis item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
The provided Mishimoto radiator cap should replace the stock cap located on the expansion tank. The stock cap attached to the radiator should be installed on the Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator. The Mishimoto radiator cap is a two-way valve, while the stock radiator cap is a single valve. Due to the difference in construction, the Mishimoto cap cannot be used on the radiator. If the Mishimoto cap is fit on the radiator, overheating may occur.
It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fits2008-2014 Subaru WRX
2008-2014 Subaru WRX STI
Drain Plug Length0.47"
Drain Plug Thread Size(M12) x 1.5
Tank Wall Thickness0.08"
Purchase IncludesMishimoto Radiator
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Overflow Nipples - 2
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Core Size13.39" x 27.08"