Mishimoto - Subaru Forester XT Turbo Performance Aluminum Radiator, 2004-2008 (MMRAD-FXT-04)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
By replacing your current Forester XT radiator with a Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator, you will notice a cooler more efficient running engine. The Mishimoto radiator for the Subaru Forester XT Turbo is made with a lightweight two row core made of 100% brazed aluminum and polished aluminum tank end tanks. Installing a direct OEM fit Mishimoto radiator is effortless with no cutting or additional modifications required. Like all our aluminum radiators, this product comes with the unparalleled Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2004–2008 Subaru Forester XT
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.65" thick efficient brazed aluminum core, providing ideal fluid temperature reduction
- Increased fluid capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Perfect upgrade to the failure prone stock plastic end tank radiator
- Ideal for use on the street, track, or rallycross course
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
NoteThis item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
The following applies to Subarus. Not all vehicles will have this issue. The provided Mishimoto radiator cap should replace the stock cap located on the expansion tank. The stock cap attached to the radiator should be installed on the Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator. The Mishimoto radiator cap is a two way valve, while the stock radiator cap is a single valve. Due to the difference in construction, the Mishimoto cap cannot be used on the radiator. If the Mishimoto cap is fit on the radiator, overheating may occur.
Drain Plug Length0.47"
Drain Plug Thread Size(M12) x 1.5
Tank Wall Thickness0.08"
Purchase IncludesMishimoto Radiator
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
1/16" NPT Overflow Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Core Size14.1" x 27.0"