Mishimoto - Universal Intercooler M-Line (MMINT-UM)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
The E90 BMW is a great platform for soaking up highway miles during the weekday and taking to the track on the weekend. With some minor modifications, the straight six is capable of producing substantial power. Added power will push the limits of the stock charge air system, necessitating an upgrade for the stock tube-and-fin intercooler, which is prone to heat soak. Mishimoto has developed a highly efficient bar-and-plate BMW 335i intercooler engineered specifically for the BMW 335i/335xi/135i.
This BMW intercooler is a direct-fit unit and features a 22% increase in core volume while requiring no modification to your vehicle. This cooler is constructed with cast end tanks and precision CNC-machined aluminum quick disconnects for use with the factory intercooler piping. The BMW 335i intercooler reduces intake temperatures by 35°F (19.45°C) and provides an increase of 20+ hp while retaining factory boost pressure across the core.
This 335i intercooler also features precision TIG-welding and is available with a silver or black finish. With a one-hour installation, substantial power and temperature benefits, and a Lifetime Warranty, the E90 BMW intercooler is a must-do upgrade for any stock or modified BMW.
- Direct fit for the E9X Chassis with N54/N55 engines
- 20+ hp increase
- 35°F (19.45°C) reduction in AIT
- 22% increase in core size
- Includes CNC-machined quick-disconnect fittings to mate with OEM pipes
- Easy install – under an hour
- Direct fit – no modifications required
- Bar-and-plate construction
- 100% aluminum, TIG-welded with cast end tanks
- CARB EO #: D-759
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty