Mishimoto - Mishimoto LS1/LS2 Front-Sump Oil Cooler Adapter (MMOCA-GTO)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
This LS1/LS2 front-sump oil cooler adapter allows you to get creative with your build. It is designed to give you a starting point when designing your own custom oil cooler setup. The adapter and fittings are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum for superior fitment and durability. The adapter features two 1/8” NPT ports to allow for extra sensors or oil feeds, just in case you’re thinking of adding a big ole’ turbocharger in the future. Let this kit be the end of high oil temperatures in your LS engine.
- Designed for LS1/LS2 equipped vehicles with a front-sump
- Allows for use of -10AN fittings for custom oil cooler installation
- CNC-machined components, including 6061 aluminum fittings and adapter plates
- Two 1/8" NPT ports (with plugs) for sensors/oil feed/etc.
- Includes one straight and one banjo fitting for easy installation of -10AN oil lines Includes power steering relocation bracket
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Install Torque SpecsTorque bolts to between 108 in-lbs (9 ft-lbs) and 120 in-lbs (10 ft-lbs).
CautionIt is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase Includes(1) Oil Cooler Adapter Housing & Spacer
(1) Aluminum Power Steering Relocation Bracket
(1) Banjo Fitting w/ Bolt M20 x -10AN, Black
(1) M20 x -10AN Straight Fitting, Black
(2) 1/8" NPT Plugs
(1) Mounting Hardware Set
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Also Fits2001-2005 Holden Monaro (V2 VC8 & VZ)
1999-2006 Holden Commodore (VT, VX, VY & VZ)
1999-2006 Holden Commodore Ute
1999-2006 Holden Statesman (WH, WK, WL)
1999-2006 Holden Caprice (WH, WK, WL)
2001-2006 Vauxhall Monaro
Other vehicles equipped with the GM front-sump oil pan part number 12599397, 12599398, 12581209, or 12581210.