Mishimoto - Mazda RX8 Racing Thermostat, 2004-2010 (MMTS-RX8-04L)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
This item also fits additional vehicles. See Tech Specs below.
The Mazda RX8 is well known for its high-revving rotary engine and well-balanced chassis. An overheating engine can result in a ruined track day or a damaged engine. A Mishimoto racing thermostat is the ideal upgrade for improved cooling reliability and efficiency. Mishimoto racing thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures. Once the engine is fully warmed up, the Mishimoto low-temperature racing thermostat will open at a lower temperature (169°F) compared to standard thermostats (180°F). This allows coolant to flow through the engine sooner, thus reducing and maintaining cooler engine temperatures. As with all our products, this thermostat includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Fits the 2004–2010 Mazda RX8
- Activates at a lower temperature so coolant flows through the system earlier
- Allows for cooler engine temperatures
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- This item also fits additional vehicles. See Tech Specs below.