Mishimoto - Mazda B3000 Racing Thermostat, 1994–2008 (MMTS-WRA-87L)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
The Mazda B3000 combines a well-rounded chassis and a reliable Vulcan V6 engine, providing the torque to haul loads and the durability to last a lifetime. Protect your investment by upgrading the cooling system on your 3.0L. A failed thermostat can lead to overheating, accelerated engine wear, and potential internal engine damage. The Mishimoto Mazda B3000 Racing Thermostat is precision engineered to provide your vehicle with years of reliable service and optimal cooling efficiency even in the most demanding environments. Mishimoto racing thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures. Once the engine is fully warmed up, the Mishimoto low-temperature racing thermostat will open at a lower temperature (180°F) compared to standard thermostats (195°F). This allows coolant to flow through the engine sooner, thus reducing and maintaining cooler engine temperatures. Mishimoto thermostats are digitally calibrated, utilize high-quality wax to ensure precise and consistent opening temperatures, and include a gasket for seamless, leak-free installation. Whether you use your Mazda for general commuting or for pulling the trailer, trust the Mishimoto thermostat to keep your B3000 performing like new! As with all our products, this racing thermostat is guaranteed by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for 1994–2008 Mazda B3000
- Promotes greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures
- Opens at a lower temperature (180°F) than standard thermostats, allowing coolant to flow through the engine sooner, reducing engine temperatures
- Digitally calibrated for precise, consistent operation
- Includes high-quality thermostat seal for leak-free installation
- Lifetime Warranty