Mishimoto - Jeep Wrangler JK Performance Aluminum Radiator, 2007-2018 (MMRAD-WRA-07V2)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Performance Jeeps deserve performance Jeep parts. That’s why we’ve developed an update for our 2007–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK radiator. Mishimoto’s V1 JK radiator has served as a substantial upgrade over the stock plastic radiator, but after hearing feedback from our customers, we wanted to push the limits even further. With the off-road enthusiast in mind, Mishimoto has developed the V2 2007–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK radiator. This new radiator incorporates several updates that bolster the performance and durability of the Wrangler’s cooling system. As with many of our radiators, this updated radiator provides a substantial size increase over stock. An 18% greater core volume, fin area, and external tube area, along with a 13% increase in coolant capacity, allow MMRAD-WRA-07V2 to keep up with the cooling needs of even the most demanding off-road machine. Of course, reliability is also a major concern for any Wrangler owner. Mishimoto has devoted countless hours of R&D to bring the JK market a stronger, more reliable radiator. Our V2 radiator features extruded, internally strutted tubes to help combat flex within the core. These strutted tubes provide the radiator with greater rigidity and durability, reducing the potential for cracks and leaks. As with all our products, Our V2 Jeep Wrangler JK performance aluminum radiator is backed by Mishimoto’s Lifetime Warranty for unparalleled peace of mind.
- Direct fit for the 2007–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Extruded tubes with internal struts for increased strength and pressure tolerance
- 18% increase in core volume, fin area, and external tube area
- 13% increase in coolant capacity
- 100% brazed aluminum core
- TIG-welded to perfection
- Includes 19 PSI high-pressure radiator cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes magnetic drain plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Engine CodesEGH (3.8L)
Pentastar V6 (3.6L)
Fits2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
Drain Plug Thread Size(M12) x 1.5
Purchase IncludesMishimoto Radiator
Magnetic Drain Plug
Additional Mounting Hardware
Rubber Isolator Bushings
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Core Size22.00" x 20.66"