Mishimoto - Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Oil Cooler Kit, 2010-2012 (MMOC-GEN4-10)
Available: In stock
On all products!
60 days return policy
Mishimoto proudly announces the all-new Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Oil Cooler Kit. Specially designed for your Genesis Coupe, the Mishimoto oil cooler is a direct fit and can be installed in under two hours! This kit places a large 19-row oil cooler in the front bumper area, providing optimal airflow and a reduction in oil temperatures by 20+°F (16+°C). You can be sure that this kit is perfect for keeping your Genesis Coupe cool on both the street and track.
This kit includes application-specific mounting brackets, durable braided stainless steel oil lines, a highly efficient 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler, and a Mishimoto billet oil sandwich plate. Whether you use your Genesis as a daily driver or to blast around the track in your built 2.0T, the Mishimoto direct-fit oil cooler is ideal for maintaining optimal oil temperatures. This oil cooler kit is available with our standard Mishimoto Oil Sandwich Plate or the Mishimoto Oil Sandwich Plate with Rear-Mounted Thermostat for additional control of oil temperature, and it is available with either a Stealth Black or Sleek Silver powder-coated oil cooler.
This kit is the perfect complement to the Mishimoto Genesis Performance Aluminum Radiator, 4 Cyl Turbo Intercooler and Piping Kit, and 4 Cyl Turbo Silicone Radiator Hose Kit for the ultimate cooling solution for your 2.0T. The Mishimoto Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Oil Cooler Kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2010–2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T
- Application-specific mounting brackets
- Premade braided stainless steel oil lines with durable –AN fittings
- Billet aluminum oil sandwich plate in standard or thermostatic form
- 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal fluid temperature reduction
- Proven to reduce oil temperatures by 20°F (16°C)
- Easily installs in less than two hours
- Compatible with all Mishimoto Genesis 2.0T products
- Increases oil capacity by .65 qt
- This oil cooler kit retains the use of your stock liquid to liquid oil cooler unit
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Install Torque SpecsRecommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
CautionIt is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Increase In Oil Capacity0.65 qt
Purchase Includes(3) Application Specific Mounting Brackets
(1) 19-Row Oil Cooler
(1) 2' 8" Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
(1) 3' 6.5" Stainless Steel Braided Hose w/ -10AN Fittings
(1) M20 Sandwich Plate (Thermostatic Available)
(1) Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter, M20
(2) Banjo Fitting w/ Bolt M20 x -10AN, Black
(1) Mounting Hardware Set
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Also Fits2010+ Hyundai Genesis w/ 2.0T